If you are a first-time homebuyer, we offer Downpayment & Closing-Cost Assistance Loans that can help cover the costs associated with purchasing your home. Scroll down for more information!
Our Downpayment & Closing-Cost Assistance Loan is for first-time homebuyers looking to purchase a home, NeighborWorks® Community Partners can help you with your Downpayment and/or Closing-Costs.
Traducción disponible | ရရှိနိုင်ဘာသာပြန်စာပေ | الترجمة متوفرة
How to Apply for a Downpayment & Closing-Cost Assistance Loan:
- Click here to download and complete the intake form
- E-mail your completed pre-screening form and supporting documents listed below to: RegionalLending@nwcommunitypartners.org (you may also make an appointment to hand-deliver the documents to our offices by calling 716.217.2468 ext. 703.
- A Customer Journey Specialist will follow-up with you to discuss the next steps of the application process
*Note: If your credit report cannot be provided to us by your lender, there is a $15 non-refundable credit report fee associated with the formal application process ($25 if there is a co-applicant).
Required Supporting Documents to Start the Process:
- Documents included in the intake packet
- Proof of identity (License or Government Issued ID) and Documentation of US Citizenship or legal alien status
- Most recent paystubs (x4 if paid weekly, x2 if bi-weekly)
- Two years’ W2/1099s plus most recent filed FEDERAL income tax return with all schedules
- Additional Income Documentation (SSD, SSI, Pension, Retirement, etc.)
- Asset statements: most recent (2) months for all asset (bank) accounts
- Purchase Contract
- Mortgage Application (“1003” from purchase mortgage lender)
- Loan Estimate (“LE” from purchase mortgage lender)
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at: RegionalLending@nwcommunitypartners.org or call 716.217.2468 ext. 703.